Date of 3rd pahse of Provisional Admission is 24 and 25th June, 2019 upto 4pm
- Online Portal for fresh applications will be opened on 17. 06. 2019 at 6 pm for the following subjects only;-
HONOURS: Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
GENERAL: B.Sc Pure, B. Sc Bio.
The portal will be closed on 19.06.19 at 11.45pm.
- Payment of fresh application fee online (Credit card or net banking) and offline (via Bank Challan) is upto 4pm 20.06.2019 (within banking hours).
- Provisional Second Admission List will be published on 17.06.19 at 4pm for the following subjects only:
HONOURS: Bengali, English, History, Pol. Sc., Botany, Computer Sc., Geography & BCom Hons.
GENERAL: BA Gen. & B. Com Gen
- Payment of Admission fee online (Credit card or net banking) and offline (via Bank Challan) for Second Provisional Admission List: upto 20.06.19 till 4 pm.
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
For General Candidates:
45% Marks In Subject Or Related Subject And 50% In Aggregate In Best Of Four Subjects at the previous qualifying examination. (Except Environmental Education / Environmental Studies / Environmental Science). If the subject is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks then it will be considered in best of four.
55% Marks In The Subject Or Related Subject.
50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
For SC & ST Candidates:
40% Marks In The Subject Or Related Subjects In previous qualifying examination.
40% Marks In Aggregate.
- Click here to view the Seat Capacity as per CU
- Click here to view the Fees Structure for the session 2019-2020
- Provisional Merit List will be published on 10th June, 2019 at 4pm.
- Provisional 1st Admission List will be published on 11th June, 2019 at 4pm.
- Date of Payment of Admission Fees only for candidates whose names are published in the Provisional First Admission List: From 12th June to 14th June, 2019 (within banking hours)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF ADMISSION FEES
- Payment to be made through Bank Challan of State Bank Collect only
- To generate Bank Challan candidate has to Login with their Application No. and Date of Birth
- Admission Fees through Bank Challan to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India