Notice for Physical Verification of - BA(GENERAL), B.Sc. (General) and B.Com (General) - Semester I
- The Provisional Admission List for Fresh Applicants (applied between 13.07.2019 to 18.07.2019) is published. Payment date 22nd to 25th July, 2019 upto 4pm (banking hours)
- The Provisional Admission List for Fresh Applicants (applied between 13.07.2019 to 18.07.2019) will be published on 22.07.2019 (Monday) after 4 pm.
- The admission portal for fresh application will be opened for the following subjects on 13th July, 2019 from 7pm to 18th July, 2019 upto 11.45 pm.
(a) For all categories: Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Botany, Chemistry, Economics, Computer Science, B.Sc General (Bio), B.Sc. General (Pure)
(b) FOR RESERVE CATEGORY (SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B): B.Com (Hons)
(c) FOR MATHEMATICS: UR(Unreserved), SC & ST Only
- Payment of fresh Application Fee (both online CREDIT CARD/NET BANKING and offline through CHALLAN) upto 19th July, 2019 upto 4 pm (banking hours).
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
For General Candidates:
45% Marks In Subject Or Related Subject And 50% In Aggregate In Best Of Four Subjects at the previous qualifying examination. (Except Environmental Education / Environmental Studies / Environmental Science). If the subject is studied as an elective subject of 100 marks then it will be considered in best of four.
55% Marks In The Subject Or Related Subject.
50% marks in the aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
For SC & ST Candidates:
40% Marks In The Subject Or Related Subjects In previous qualifying examination.
40% Marks In Aggregate.
- Click here to view the Seat Capacity as per CU
- Click here to view the Fees Structure for the session 2019-2020
- Provisional Merit List will be published on 10th June, 2019 at 4pm.
- Provisional 1st Admission List will be published on 11th June, 2019 at 4pm.
- Date of Payment of Admission Fees only for candidates whose names are published in the Provisional First Admission List: From 12th June to 14th June, 2019 (within banking hours)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF ADMISSION FEES
- Payment to be made through Bank Challan of State Bank Collect only
- To generate Bank Challan candidate has to Login with their Application No. and Date of Birth
- Admission Fees through Bank Challan to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India